Monday, September 30, 2013

Are my knees supposed to hurt while running?

best running shoes new balance 993
 on New Balance 993 Pre-School Running Shoe - Youth
best running shoes new balance 993 image



Jonathan


I just started running and i run 3.59 miles (according to mapmyrun.com). I wear custom orthotic's from my foot doctorfor both my bunion and my tailor's bunion. I also wear running shoes when i run. I wear the New balance 993. However when i run sometimes my knees feel like they are just going to break.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?



Answer
Well do you think you are overweight that can hurt your knees because of all the weight on your knees could cause your joints to rub against each other and its normal if you are overweight. My ankles hurt when i run because I'm on the big side.

Maybe you have a medical problem that you have never known about try seeing a doctor or you can be your own doctor and just try to get more calcium through nutritious food and drinks.

Maybe your body is new to the whole running thing. a good way to fix that is try to walk alot more and/or just start or running/walking/jogging a longer distance each day but don't forget to start out small.

i have a pair of running shoes new balance 993 that are very dirty.?




juan c


what can i use to clean them? thanks for ur help


Answer
Besides brushing them you can wash them in the clothes washer, take out the inner soles, wash in cold water, gently cycle, air dry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are my knees supposed to hurt while running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment