Sunday, September 29, 2013

What kind of shoes do women in their late teens and twenties wear in Paris?

best walking shoes that are stylish
 on Top 10 Best New Walking Shoes - Prevention.com
best walking shoes that are stylish image



Serena


I'm going to Paris in May, and I have no clue as to what kind of shoes I could wear (or get away with). I was going to get a pair of stylish black adidas high-tops and black skinny jeans, but I don't know if that's appropriate. I will need very comfortable walking shoes, as that is what I am going to be doing all day. Any suggestions of stylish leather boots or anything else?? HELP!


Answer
I'm not exactly living in Paris, but I have been living in Rouen, France for about a month now. Rouen is a decent-sized metropolitan area about one hour northwest of Paris. Looking around, especially when I go downtown, there are a lot of women wearing black leather boots. Typically knee-high with tights, leggings or skinny jeans. Also, Converse shoes are extremely popular here.

I'm not too aware of what women wear once it's warmer out. Right, it's fairly cold, which may be one factor in so many women wearing boots. In spring weather, you could probably still do Converse or Converse-style shoes, but I don't know what type of more seasonal shoes women would wear.

Can anyone recommend a good shoe for walking around Disneyworld?




colemandre


I am looking for a comfortable, yet stylish, shoe for doing a lot of walking in Disneyworld. Trying to avoid bulking "walking shoes" if I can.


Answer
Crocs are my fave...and Disney even sells some with cute little Mickey heads where the holes are. But...it does rain almost every afternoon and Crocs (or any plastic shoe) can slip easily on the wet Disney sidewalks...luckily, they don't usually stay wet for long!

Personally, I find it easiest to have a couple different pairs of shoes. Wear a different pair every day or at least alternate days and that prevents a lot of blisters/pain!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of shoes do women in their late teens and twenties wear in Paris?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment