Sunday, September 29, 2013

What are some lightweight running shoes that also have great knee and ankle support?

best running shoes for your knees
 on Page 2 V They reach the first elevation, and the red sun, illuminating ...
best running shoes for your knees image



Me


I run on an average of 7-8 miles a day and the shoes I have now are New Balance and have extra support, but are starting to get really heavy and weigh me down when I run.. I've had bad knee ankle and hip injuries and so support is also a major factor when I buy my running shoes. Are there any shoes out there that you would suggest has both support and are lightweight?


Answer
Fila skele toes or vibram five fingers skele toes are cheepest good luck

What is the best running shoe for someone with bad knees, yet reasonably priced (at or around $100)?




mrmxsmi


I am a former recreational runner and soccer player. I know I have sustained some damage to my knees (but I am not sure exactly what). I am now taking up jogging in an effort to get more active. I am researching running shoes that will minimize the discomfort I will experience (in my knees). Any suggestions?


Answer
Asic shoes, they use gel instead of the normal foam. this should cushion your footing better than normal shoes. Good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some lightweight running shoes that also have great knee and ankle support?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment