Friday, October 4, 2013

What are some of the best women's running shoes out there right now?

women running shoes asics
 on Asics Women's Gel-2130 Running Shoes Review | EasyRuns
women running shoes asics image



danielle


I'm thinking about running the quarter marathon in May, and recently started running to get in shape, in addition to agility and strength training. I have a pair of saucony's that are a couple years old, but I am looking for something new because these ones have been making my arches hurt after I come back from a run. I was looking at the new underarmor running shoes they have, wondering if anyone has any input on these?, and just what you think would be the best running shoe available. Thanks for any input!


Answer
Definitely Asics. These are great shoes and are the most popular shoes out there. try runningexpo.com, they carry really good running shoes at great prices. use coupon socks2140 for free socks

What's your favorite running shoe for long distances?




Annick


I'm a woman (obviously) and a bit of an over pronator. I'm in the market for new running shoes. My previous pair were actually trainers, so I'm looking to get a "serious" pair for distances. I've done some other research online and plan on going to a running speciality store and all that. But I want to hear some other people's opinions about what works for them. Can you give me a hand?


Answer
ok, when buying running shoes there are two things u need 2 look 4: cushioning (more cushioning is needed 4 ppl w/ a larger build or who are prone to injury) and stability (u need moderate stability if u overpronate) If you are a woman w/ a normal build then here are your best options:

1. saucony omni moderate
2. new balance 767 or 1223
3. mizuno alchemy or nirvana
4. brooks adrenaline gts
4. asics 2120 or kayano

the vast majority of nike and adidas shoes are made for neutral runners (ppl who do not pronate at all). so niether of these brands will be suitable for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some of the best women's running shoes out there right now?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment