Thursday, October 3, 2013

What is your favorite brand of shoes to wear to the gym?

asics running shoes men
 on Asics Gel-Enduro 8 W - Running shoes - for only �34.19
asics running shoes men image



Bella


This is for men or women to answer. I would like some good running shoes. Any suggestions?


Answer
Ok I'm a gym rat and I love running as well. The shoes that I found to be the best that I've owned to this day are http://www.asics.com.au/news.asp?id=69 follow that link. These are some great GREAT shoes... A little on the expensive side around $170 U.S. dollars but they are well worth it.
I've probably put 300 miles on these shoes... they're great.

What are the best running shoes for men under $80?




Bob


I need to get some running shoes for football because when do our conditioning my really hurt from runnning in vans. The vans I have are really terrible and are so flat footed. I can't really spend that much money on running shoes right now but what are some good affordable ones?
With comfort
Any brand any design i don't really care as long as I can afford some good ones.
Thanks



Answer
Any shoe will be better than Vans! Asics are good. They come in a wide range of prices. It doesn't really matter what people tell you here. Go to a athetic shoe store and ask the salesperson. Then most important, try them on! Don't assume they'll "break in." A good running shoe is comfortable right out of the box.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your favorite brand of shoes to wear to the gym?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment