Monday, September 30, 2013

Are converse shoes good for jogging/dancing?

fitness shoes
 on PopScreen - Video Search, Bookmarking and Discovery Engine
fitness shoes image



PeterChaoO


I don't know if converse were good fitness shoes nor do I know if it's good to gangnam style with.

And yes, I don't know what category this question fits in!



Answer
Im sure they are fine

How can I tell when I need new fitness shoes?




Ebie


I only ever wear them in the fitness studio, never outside or on the street - so they don't look worn down at all. But I have had them for three years now - and go to aerobics class on average once or twice a week.

Since they don't look worn down, how can I tell if they still have good support??



Answer
Even when you don't use the shoes that often, over time the materials in the shoe will lose some of its strength. I good sign that you may need to invest in a new pair of shoes is when you start to feel pain in your feet, knees hips etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are converse shoes good for jogging/dancing?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment