Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What are some cool looking athletic shoes?

best quality athletic shoes
 on Best Quality Sports Hiking Shoe - Buy Sports Hiking Shoe,Sport Shoes ...
best quality athletic shoes image



Spam


i play hardcore sports on concrete everyday,i need athletic shoes that are cool/fashionable/casual a bit,the price doesnt matter as long as its good quality
thx
p.s. im a 13 y/o boy



Answer
I'm not sure what kind of athletic sneakers you're looking for, but nike and adidas have very stylish and comfortable sneakers, you could try looking at those websites or even going to a sports store near you and looking around.

What companies are considered monopolistic competition?

Q. So an example I was given was Kellogg's Raisin Bran as a monopolistic competition. Would Nike be a good example? I figure there are many firms in the athletic shoe industry and there is differentiation in its product, I think.


Answer
Vendors at festivals all selling identical soft drinks at the same price. XM Radio and Sirius Radio, both selling basically the same service, at I believe the same price. Coke and Pepsi, along with some minor players, all selling the same dark, sweet, carbonated drink, at basically the same price, except for the regular promotions they run. Garden centers, all selling the same Bradford Pear trees, rhododendron, and blue rug junipers at basically the same prices.

They only compete by offering better service, location, or perceived quality.

I don't see Nike as fitting into this, mostly due to my own buying experiences with shoes. I think that though we have basically athletic shoes, they are all rather different. I can't even wear Nikes or Reeboks, but Adidas, Asahis, and New Balance much better. And even amoung them there are clear differences. Adidas having a higher insole, Asahis just fitting the rest of my foot better, and New Balance having better soles. Just my opinion about these shoes though, and I'm sure other people feel quite differently about the distinct qualities of each. That in itself shows that shoes aren't all that much alike.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some cool looking athletic shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment