Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What are good running shoes for hiking as well?

women running shoes new balance
 on SHOES SPORT ALL: ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe
women running shoes new balance image



Bam Boom


I am going hiking/walking on trail terrain and I noticed that I really don't have any running shoes or shoes for this as well. Can someone advise me to which shoes are very comfortable for running but can also be used a few times without strain for hiking/trails? Oh and by running shoes I mean for women. Thank you!


Answer
I have a pair of New Balance All Terrain running shoes that are great for that. They are not so good for intense running on treadmills or pavement however. Good luck and Happy Trails

What are the best running shoes for women?




nicole_yt


I was looking for some running shoes but the only kind of shoes I ever get are adidas or nikes. I have been noticing more that they really make my feet hurt. I was wondering about the saucony or acics'. Has anyone tried them and are they better than the other ones?


Answer
There is no such thing as "The best shoe for women" but there is such a thing as "the best shoe for you".I personally don't like Nike or Adidas for running.The seem to be more about style and gadgets than function.I love Brooks.You first have to figure out what kind of runner you are,and your running style.Then get fitted.Some of the best brands are:
Brooks,Saucony,Asics,Mizuno and New Balance




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good running shoes for hiking as well?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment