Sunday, September 29, 2013

What type of running shoes would you recommend for a heavy person?

best running shoes kayano
 on top 10 running shoe for men Top 10 best running shoes for men in this ...
best running shoes kayano image



Black n Bl


I pronate, and the guy at the runner store said that I need stability running shoes. I am also 6'4 220 with a low arch and big feet. What say you? Do i need stability or motion control. My current shoes are Nike Shox and they make my feet hurt very quickly.


Answer
Try the Brooks Ghost or the Asics Gel Kayano. Both offer lots of cushion and support and are good if you over-pronate

Ghost:
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod626580&Ntt=ghost&Ntk=all&isSearch=true&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ns=P_SalePrice%7C1&N=0

Kayano:
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod619124&Ntt=kayano&Ntk=all&isSearch=true&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ns=P_SalePrice%7C1&N=0

What is the best brand for running shoes?




allison987


I've always worked out often, but just recently started running. I'm thinking of getting into running permanently, and heard that running shoes make a difference...and they're much better than your average tennis shoe. Thoughts? I know all feet are different, but just wondering on quality. Thanks.


Answer
Yeah like you said it's mostly your own preference but ASICS are high quality shoes. You pay for the quality with ASICS though so you'll have to be willing to pay about $100 or more for shoes. Once I tried a 70 to 80ish dollar shoe from asics but I didn't like them, so I went back to the Gel Kayanos which are usually around 130 dollars. They are sooooo comfy. But just because I like asics they may not work for you so other high quality running brands are Brooks, Mizuno and New Balance (a lot of people on my track team wear New Balance) Oh, and for spikes I like asics (ha what a surprise) but I hear nike have high quality spikes.
Best of luck finding the perfect shoe.

P.S. Once you find "your shoe" you will probably buy that model/style again and again




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of running shoes would you recommend for a heavy person?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment