Monday, September 2, 2013

Women's neutral running shoe recommendations?

neutral cushioned running shoes for women
 on Adidas SS13 Questar Cushion Womens Running Shoes - Neutral Cushioning ...
neutral cushioned running shoes for women image



Dia


I am wanting to buy a new pair of running shoes, i run mainly on road but sometimes off road. I am looking for something neutral with some cushioning but not too chunky! The lighter the better! Nothing too outrageously expensive, just a general training shoe, for running 4+ miles most days a week. Thanks :D


Answer
Hi.I just got the New Balance 890 shoe.I run on the road as well on some dirt trails.I have to say their one of the BEST shoes I have ever had.Try them!

Question about running shoes?




mt025


I have a really high arch. I have been running for about 3 weeks. I have been running with Nike Shocks. Since then my knees have been hurting. Does anyone recomend a light weight supportive shoe for someone with a high arch?


Answer
Neutral Cushioning Shoes
A Neutral Cushioning shoe (Men's | Women's) is best for runners with a high arch who do not pronate effectively. These shoes do not have medial supports but are more concerned with midsole cushioning. The midsole will provide the extra shock absorption that the lack of pronation is missing. Along with a runner who does not overpronate, Neutral Cushioned shoes (Men's | Women's) also work well for midfoot and forefoot strikers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Women's neutral running shoe recommendations?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment