Monday, September 2, 2013

What are the best cheap and comfortable running shoes?

best running shoes beginner
 on Home Beginners Guide Barefoot Running Guide Running Glossary
best running shoes beginner image



iloveyou32


What are the best cheap yet comfortable running shoes? I need to buy some but i dont want to spend over 50 bucks..

Oh and what kinds of clothes should I work out in?



Answer
You want cheap shoes? I hate to say it but you will get what you pay for unfortunately. Go to your local Modell's, they usually have older models of running shoes by good brands such as New Balance, Nike, Asics and even addidas. Definately use a moisture wicking material when working out typically known as 'dry fit'. Cotton will just weigh you down & entrap the heat within your body making you feel more tired & sluggish. If you want to go cheap but decent; go to Kohls and check out Tek Gear. That is pretty good dry fit for a beginner. good luck : )

Where can I find barefoot running shoes in Chicago?




Leopard Sk


Hi! I am a beginner runner, and I have been told about barefoot running shoes. I've looked online and I cant seem to find any in Chicago! :( Chicagoans, Please help me!


Answer
Don't bother. Those things are just a rip-off on barefoot running. Running completely barefoot is far better for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best cheap and comfortable running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment