Thursday, September 5, 2013

How can I prevent blisters on my feet when I go walking?

best walking shoes new balance
 on Top 10 Best New Walking Shoes - Prevention.com
best walking shoes new balance image



Mary


I have a duck walk and walk on the outer sides of my feet. I get blisters on the back of my heel, sometimes on my toes and at the base of my big toes. I wear good walking shoes called New Balance and they have been broken in. I wear thick socks too. Prior to walking I am starting to put bandages on heels and some toes to give myself some cushion, but I still get blisters.
I have flat feet too.



Answer
you need help from a podiatrist. you probably need anti pronation inserts to train your feet to walk normally. my son had custom inserts. it really solved his pronation issues.

are you suppose to feel a burn with Reebok Easy Tone walking shoes?




Lucke


I have a pair of Reebok Easy Tone walking shoes. The ones with the balance ball technology. I already walk regularly with my boyfriend and I thought it would be great to get a pair. Now I have a pair but I don't feel a burn or really a difference with these shoes. I thought I would.


Answer
Use a tape measure to get a baseline of your calves and the circumference of your thighs. Then, take some photographs as well. Then, speed up your walk, and see if after three months, there is a difference in the measurements and the look of the legs. If not, burn or not, return the shoes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I prevent blisters on my feet when I go walking?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment