Thursday, September 5, 2013

Does anyone know of any good Zumba shoes for men?

best tennis shoes zumba
 on was looking for new shoes for Zumba and after doing a little online ...
best tennis shoes zumba image



Joseph Tru


I was wondering if anyone knows where to find good Zumba shoes for men. I'm a size 13 and I can't find any good shoes to dance in.


Answer
You need shoes that are lightweight, give good support, and allow pivoting movements without sticking to the floor. I have used Bloch split-sole dance sneakers. They are fairly narrow (they use a woman's last, no doubt) but come in very large sizes. I wear 12 and found a fit. If these don't work I would recommend a good indoor soccer shoe. I have used Nike lightweight soccer shoes and they work well. I also have used the old-fashioned Reebok Ex-O-Fit trainers, the hightops, and these work pretty well. I tried actual tennis shoes but they seemed kind of heavy for dance-type movements.

what are some good zumba shoes?




samsy


i have been doing zumba for a while, and i think its time to get some real shoes, my tennis shoes just make my feet hurt.

my instructor recommended to get jazz shoes from discount dance supply.
but im not sure what kid to get. any ideas or suggestions as to what kind will work best?



Answer
Jazz sneakers would work great. Any kind would work, just make sure to look for something with only a little bit of tread on the bottoms. You want to be able to twist without your shoes sticking!
Here is the link to the new Zumba shoes... They too are about $75, but they're pretty cute!

http://www.zumba.com/us/shop/action/view/productId_306/navactive_1/

I think you could either order them off the Zumba website or through your instructor.
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know of any good Zumba shoes for men?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment