Saturday, September 7, 2013

How do I clean/deodorize the inside of my leather walking shoes (similar to athletic shoes).?

best athletic shoes walking
 on Best Running Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis Women - Website of fanuwage!
best athletic shoes walking image



Bruce T


They are similar to athletic shoes with the soft cushion, but the uppers are leather, NOT nylon. The shoes are 1 year old, worn a couple of times a week, but there is strong foot odor. No problem like this with my other shoes.


Answer
Lysol spray can also help (it's safe for your feet, according to my brother-in-law's foot doctor). Make sure the shoes get a chance to dry thoroughly between wearings.

Does anyone have any suggestions on comfortable shoes for walking in Vegas?




browneyedg


I am going to Vegas at the end of July, and I know it will be miserably hot. I have a wide foot, so just any shoe is not comfortable. I don't really want to wear tennis/athletic shoes because it will be so hot and we all know they don't look great with every outfit. I hear that there is a ton of walking to and from buildings, and to make sure to bring your walking shoes. So, with all of that being said, are there any comfy and cute sandal type shoes out there good for walking?


Answer
flats!! legit its hot there look for a flad with a bit of something to step on and thick bottems .. anything like that should work




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I clean/deodorize the inside of my leather walking shoes (similar to athletic shoes).?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment