Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hey, I was wondering what size shoes to get, I'm a 11.5 in mens, and I need to find the right size for womens

size 11.5 womens running shoes
 on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 1969 to 1976 out of 2395 Product(s) [View ...
size 11.5 womens running shoes image



xxtscd2007


also, I wear 30x32 size MENS jeans, and usually a size large or sometimes for sweaters and jackets XL, what would the sizes be for womens? i'm looking to get my clothes for when I start dressing up in public, I just begun my MTF transistion.


Answer
My best advice to you is to invest in a tape measure. You can get one at just about any drugstore or alterations store. Measure yourself and when you go online, (check various websites) check the sizing chart. The sizing chart will give you measurements that will relate to your measurements that you took. Keep in mind that different clothiers size their clothes differently. Some run small while others run large.

mens shoe size compared to womens




Justin B


The other day I was in the mall, and I went in this store to look at these running shoes, and both mens and womens shoes looked identical, anyway they were out of mens and it would take a month to get mine in. But they had a crap load for womens, my shoe size is 11.5 what size would i need to get in womens if i wanted the shoe that badly??


Answer
to get from mens shoes you add a size and a half
i wear a size 6 in womens and i wear a 4 1/2 in mens
you wear an 11 1/2 in mens so you wear a 13 in womens
i hope that helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hey, I was wondering what size shoes to get, I'm a 11.5 in mens, and I need to find the right size for womens
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment