Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pantyhose any different then leggings?

top women running shoes 2012
 on Adidas Running Shoes 2012 Review | Brands 2012
top women running shoes 2012 image



chris


I see allot of girls wearing leggings. I hear allot a women trashing on pantyhose. Besides the missing feet what is the difference. I seen both up close and besides the feet I don't see anything else really different. I'm a big fan of pantyhose and i'm not seeing them worn as often anymore. one would think leggings are the same but there not. There are only a couple of body parts when raped in pantyhose that beat a sexy pair of feet. So ladies??? Why will you wear leggings and not pantyhose? What is the difference?


Answer
Different types of fiber used to make the pantyhose. Leggings are thicker, lasts longer, can be washed again & again. Panty hose, runs, and they can fit inside shoes they're thinner material and you can see through your legs.

I LOVE pantry hose, better for dresses, but I seldom wear them. The last time I wore them, was when I was feeling beautiful & elegant - Easter 2012.

Leggings are more casual, and I can wear with my pants (cold winter) or tunic (summery tops).

Vibram running toe shoe information?




UW Badger


I recently bought a pair of vibram toe shoes. There for running. But can I also use them for activitys such as swimming, hiking, rock climbing with out them ripping or breaking?


Answer
Did you mean these five fingers shoes?
http://buydb.org/shoes/2012/top-10-best-vibram-for-running-for-men-women/

I wouldn't recommend you running a marathon in them but they are perfectly fine for hiking, running, gym, swimming, or just everyday walking.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pantyhose any different then leggings?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment