Friday, August 30, 2013

Are barefoot running shoes good for flat feet?

best running shoes for flat feet
 on Best Running Shoes For Flat Feet: Reviews and Recommended Motion ...
best running shoes for flat feet image



soccerblon


I run on a daily basis, i have one flat foot that i wear orthotics for and whenever i run, my feet hurt and start to numb. I feel like when i run i put alot of pressure on my feet. Would the barefoot running shoes be a good way to help prevent my sore feet? Or what other shoes would be a good alternative?


Answer
The 'toe shoes' wouldn't work because they are shaped with an arch so it would probably make it worse! Sorry about your numb feet, maybe someone else knows something!

Best running shoes for narrow and flat feet?




BellaLoves


I have very flat feet (very flat arches) and very long, narrow feet. I have always had a problem finding secure running shoes that support my arches into the correct position, and are snug around my entire foot.

I have knee problems because of this, so a good running shoe will help prevent furthur injury to my knees and feet.

Do you know of any running shoes that specilise in shoes for flat footed runners?



Answer
You need in insert to correct your flat feet, either something off the self or made by a foot doctor.
New Balance makes shoes with widths just like street shoes so you can find your size in that brand.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are barefoot running shoes good for flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment