Thursday, August 29, 2013

what's a good new balance shoe for running 4 miles + a day?.?

best running shoes 993
 on Army Running Shoes on Shoe Tilt All Figures Courtesy Of Ms Elizabeth ...
best running shoes 993 image



Movinonup


I've been running in 992's and can't find them anymore. Whats a good replacement? The 993 is not that good for me.
Also, I have flat feet - should I switch to a narrow or wide from my customary D?



Answer
I understand loyalty to a brand...it is your feet, and you are a runner, after all. I have had good success with Brooks Adrenaline series; Asics gels..2150 is their newest version..are a favorite of my friends. I also use and enjoy New Balance . Marathoning friends like the 858. It is a good idea to find a good running shop with knowledgeable sales men or women who can look at your foot, your stride, and your history and make some solid recommendations for what kind of shoe might be best for you. Some will allow you to take them for some test runs...to see how they work for you.

When you are laying out a hundred bucks or so for a shoe that lasts three months or so...you deserve to use the right pair of shoes. 992s were awesome shoes, btw.

What are the best running shoes?




Anthony


Need new running shoes for track and field.
I have small feet and low stride



Answer
Go with New Balance. A high number like 993, but the salesman may recommend another number based on the shape of your feet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what's a good new balance shoe for running 4 miles + a day?.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment