Sunday, August 25, 2013

What's different about volleyball shoes then normal shoes?

best running shoes gym
 on athletic shoes plantar fasciitis women asics_Best Shoes for Plantar ...
best running shoes gym image



...


Why are volleyball shoes different from normal running shoes or gym shoes?


Answer
HUGE difference between volleyball shoes and tennis shoes. First off, the soles. VERY different traction then tennis shoes, volleyball shoes help you to maintain traction on sport courts or wooden gymnasium floors. Second, most shoes are lighter than tennis shoes, compare the weight sometime, you can tell the difference on most shoes. And finally, volleyball shoes are meant for the sport, they are modeled for it.

What type of running shoes should I consider?




JessiesAdv


I'm an 18 year old girl and I run 3-5 miles every day (at the gym in the winter, and outside through nature trails in the summer). I've never really had quality running shoes, but I recently got a couple good coupons that I plan to use at Famous Footwear soon. I know they have all the name brands there and a good selection, so I was wondering if anybody had suggestions for certain styles/brands/specific shoes to try out and the ones to avoid. Thanks a bunch!


Answer
Hi.I would recommend getting New Balance shoes.Those are the best




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's different about volleyball shoes then normal shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment