Thursday, August 29, 2013

Where's the best/more affordable place to buy running shoes?

best running shoes under 100 dollars
 on Fred's Profile on Turk music videos, Turkish music videos at Izzet
best running shoes under 100 dollars image



Rachel


I really need new sneakers/running shoes. I want quality shoes, but for an affordable price...
I'm thinking brands such as Adidas, New Balance, Brooks, etc. and under $100. (and no internet sites, I want to be able to try them on)
Thanks!



Answer
stores like big 5 sell brand name running shoes and they are all under 100 dollars.

i got my training shoes there for like 40 when they were on sale and they always have a couple different shoes on sale every time you go. they change it periodically.

What is a good, yet cheap camera flash for my canon rebel 2ti?




Lt. Riley


I'm looking for a good flash for my camera but I am on a budget so I can't really afford one of the expensive canon flashes. Looking for hopefully something that is not past around 50 dollars. Also I am not really taking professional pictures, so I really DON'T need an expensive one.


Answer
Not much to spend, but still it should be enough.

Ebay is your friend here. A brand called Yongnuo (yes, it's Chinese all the way) sells a flash model YN-460 that is well under $50, yet perfectly capable for most uses. It is a fully manual flash, so you will have to take that into account and use your camera in manual mode when shooting flash.

If you would like a little help from the flash, you can get a brand new Vivitar 285HV for somewhere between $80 and $90. This is an auto thyristor flash unit. It has a sensor in the flash that can control the amount of light emitted. You still have to shoot in manual mode, but the flash helps you get the exposure right.

The least expensive flash (worth buying) with full E-TTL control is going to run you just over $100. The Metz 36 series. Not terribly powerful, but enough for most folks that aren't trying to light up cavernous rooms.

You can also find bargains in the used market for good old Sunpak or Metz handle mounts. Something like my Sunpak 522 Auto runs less than $50 in working condition. More powerful than most of the shoe mount models, auto thyristor control, generally good stuff. There are also used shoe mounts out there, even cheaper. I would prefer to actually get my hands on a flash before I bought it for testing purposes.

A place like http://www.keh.com is a good place to find old flash units in (tested) working condition. You won't find a Canon E-TTL model for your price, but there are plenty of auto units that will work just fine on there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where's the best/more affordable place to buy running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment