Monday, August 26, 2013

What are some qualities of running shoes?

best running shoes durability
 on Asics GEL-Nimbus 14 - Women's - Shoes - Silver
best running shoes durability image



feryue


What are some qualities of running shoes? My coach told us to get some running shoes, but I do not know what to get. What are some defining aspects of running shoes? Where can I get a decent pair for a decent price?


Answer
Cushioning is #1(and maybe #2 and #3 as well). Some shoes are designed for motion control for runners that have overpronation or supination, etc., but I'm not sure it's a big help. Differences between shoes include things like weight, flexibility, construction(full slip vs half), outsole pattern and durability. Every manufacturer will claim their system of cushioning gives your more than anyone elses, but it's mostly hype. Fit and feel for you will be the most important things in the end. Additionally, some shoes are better for high milage than others so you should match the kind of running you'll be doing to the shoe.
Definitely go to a specialty running store. They have the best selection, will find out what kind of runner you are(some have treadmills to see), and can explain the differences between various models.

Which brand or type of Running shoes should I look for?




Spotty Spo


Hi, I'd like to buy a new pair of running shoes for the treadmill mostly. So which type of shoes should I get? I like nike but I don't really know if they make good running shoes or not compared to adidas or something. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!


Answer
Nike is your best bet most shoes are good but nike use comfort and durability in there shoes also go for a cross country shoe they support better and prevent rolled ankles




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some qualities of running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment