Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I have an interesting question about my incounter with electricity at my local Walmart.?

big man running shoes
 on ... Shoes ( 2pcs/pairs),Flexible Silicon Keyboard,Remote Control Laser
big man running shoes image



nostridomi


Before I started shoppin, but after I had entered the store, I grabbed a shopping cart and I started to move. If you can imagine, first, that little bar, not the one you hang onto, but the one just below it that the inner cage flaps open and close that is on the back side of the cart on the same side you stand on. It's a little bar that has a weld on either side of it that travels from one side of the cart to the other side of the cart on the inside just below and out front of the bar you hold onto to steer the shopping cart. The cart was empty and I had nothing in it. I was wearing jeans and running shoes that, naturally, have rubber soles. I'm not a big man so my inner thighs didn't really rub together to cause any kind of friction.

When I touched the bar just below my fingers, the one that I've described to you, I would get shocked. I would only get shocked from touching the bar only when I was moving. It seemed that the faster I moved the bigger the shock I received wene I touched the bar just below the steering bar. This just didn't just happen once to me but happened everytime I touched that little bar with my pointing finger. Why is this, do you think? Best answer will get my vote of the full five stars.
I'm not looking for a resolution to the problem. I'm looking for a scietific explination to ease my curiosity. I'm just curious and I wounder if anybody is intelligent enouph to answer the question correctly.



Answer
Sounds to me that the wheels going round were creating static electricity, and you being a different potential than the cart were getting the discharge from it. It would be worse as speed increased, because the wheels were acting like a generator. Look up a Van de Graf (sp) and you will get the idea.

Anybody know how to develop strong legs for vertical leap and what's a good basketball shoe to get?




Allen


Im 5'11 and 14 years old. I want to make Varsity and I can touch rim. I have a long structure with a big wingspan. When I jump I use running shoes.Also do Concept shoes really Work?(APL) or other brands such as Joran,Adidas,NIke,Reebok?


Answer
For shoes just get anything that is light weight and comfortable. Personally I prefer hyperdunks or D-roses. I very fast and quick so these shoes are good. When it comes to playing basketball just stick o Nike man.

Increasing your vertical comes down to about 4 main points

1) Lose any extra body fat you might have, this fat is what i call anchor fat because it holds you down.

2) Eat healthy and drink a lot of water, if your urine is not crystal clear than you are not drinking enough water.

3) Fix your broken jumping technique

4) Learn the CORRECT exercises to do and HOW to do them. The how part is crucial because you can do squats or calf raises all you want but if you do not do it the correct way than you will actually hurt your vertical.

Heres another tip, the THREE MAIN muscles that help you jump higher are your glutes, your hamstring and your lower back.

Utilize all 4 points and you'll increase your vertical

go to this site and click the link on the how to jump higher article, itll take you to a video with MORE info.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have an interesting question about my incounter with electricity at my local Walmart.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment