Friday, August 30, 2013

Where can I find specialized running shoes?

best running shoes to prevent injury
 on Foot Orthotics for Foot Problems - Los Angeles Podiatrist and Foot ...
best running shoes to prevent injury image



Abby


I'm trying to get into running but I have a few issues with my feet. I'm slightly flat-footed and on my right foot, I tend to roll from the outer heel to the inner toe when I walk or run. I know I can get shoes designed to help me with these issues and prevent injury, but I have no idea where to buy them! I also don't know what specifically I need, so does anyone know of a place that sells specialty shoes where they can set up a custom system for your foot problems?


Answer
Go to any running specialty store and they'll help you. Running shoes (and insoles) are designed to specifically help with that kind of stuff. They just need to see you in person and help you find what's specifically suited to you.

Don't try to figure out your first running shoes on your own, and don't go to a generic sporting goods store either.

where can i get good running shoes?

Q. hello. i love to run, especially outdoors, but i have heard that having the right running shoes is extremely important in order to prevent long-term injury. does anyone know where i can good running shoes. i live in los angeles. also, my health teacher said that running on concrete is the worst thing i can do. she says i should run on grass, but i just love putting on my shoes, my ipod and going out for a run and not having to look for grass. can anyone help me? thank you.


Answer
Lukes Locker!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find specialized running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment