Thursday, August 29, 2013

What Brooks brand running shoes should I buy?

best running shoes brooks
 on Brooks Glycerin 10 Women - Running shoes - only $89.99
best running shoes brooks image



heidi v


I have bought brooks running shoes before and love them! I think the ones I have now are brooks burn, but am not 100% sure. Anyone have any recommendations on other BROOKS BRAND shoes that I might like.


Answer
I run in the Brooks Beast. It works for me ( 30 mile a week runner).

What is the significance of the number after the letters GTS in Brooks running shoes? The version?




kimw4


I'm shopping for a new pair of Brooks Adrenaline running shoes. I currently wear the GTS 8 style. I've found GTS 7 for sale cheaper. Are they the same shoe but last years model?


Answer
I run in Brooks Adrenaline GTS8. The significance is the model year that they were manufactured. EXAMPLE: GTS 4, made in 2004, GTS5, made in 2005, and so forth.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Brooks brand running shoes should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment