Saturday, August 31, 2013

Where do I find running shoes for flat feet in store or online that are resonantly priced? ?

best running shoes inserts
 on Best Cheap Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Sport Insoles, Men's Size 8-13 ...
best running shoes inserts image



Tyler R


I have flat feet and for years I have had pains in my feet from running shoes, I've been looking everywhere online but can't find anything


Answer
Buy orthotic inserts. I too have flat feet and buying arched shoes are expensive as they have to be custom made.

What is the most supportive running shoe from Nike?




Devon


I'm looking for a long-lasting, supportive running shoe preferably from Nike. All of my other running shoe's support break through and go flat after a long time and I'm looking for a running shoe that has GREAT support on the high arcs on my feet that will last a long time!


Answer
1. Nike zoom structure 11 or 12 is posted for overpronators. Great shoe.

2. What you are probably looking for is a good insole. Look into green or blue superfeet insoles. Kind of expensive at arround 40 bucks but well worth it! Take your favorite pair of shoes into a fleet feet or other running store and ask them to cut them for you. You can do it your self but be sure to do it correctly. Make sure it has a few mm to move inside the shoe while running. Do not buy a gel type insert. They are the opposite of what you are looking for. Good luck!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where do I find running shoes for flat feet in store or online that are resonantly priced? ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment