Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Do you really need to spend over $100 to get a good running shoe?What is a pair if I run 7- 10miles/week.?

best running shoes under 30
 on Nike Rungbuk. A waterproof combination of running shoe technology with ...
best running shoes under 30 image



babylove


I am looking for a good woman's shoe. My feet are on the narrow side and I have high arches. I run on cinder tracks but frequently I run on the road. I don't mind paying extra if it is worth it. So, what is the price range for good running shoes and which brands should I go for?


Answer
Check out department stores in the late fall/early winter. Last year's styles will be on sale to make room for the new models for the upcoming track and field season. You can typically get shoes that would have cost $100 or more last spring for under $50, some as cheap as $25 or $30. If you have a Kohl's near you, its a good place to start.

I typically wear Nike or ASCICS, New Balance are good as well. For the mileage you're running, a pair of running shoes will last you a very long time.

Every time I run the arch of my left foot starts to hurt and it feels like it is tearing?

Q. It hurts when i run with my running shoes and when I run in my cleats. Its hurts more on the right side on my left foot.


Answer
Try releasing the muscle under your foot to see if that is the one making that pain happen. Here's how to release it:
Foot Muscle:
With your foot in your lap place your fingers side by side at the back of the arch right in front of the heel and press in hard and hold. After 30 seconds slowly raise your toes up as far as you can, release the pressure but hold your toes there for another 30 seconds.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you really need to spend over $100 to get a good running shoe?What is a pair if I run 7- 10miles/week.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment