Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What are good running shoes for trail and road running?

best running shoes road
 on Best Road Running Shoes For Men 2012
best running shoes road image



dmstewart1


I've been looking for some new running shoes. I really like trail running but more often than not I run on roads mainly b/c of the convienence factor. I would really like a pair of running shoes that are good on or off road. Does anybody recomend a shoe that could do this for me? Thanks a bunch!!


Answer
I personally enjoy New Balance especially the 900's series, they to me are the best. They provide a lot of cushion and comfort and most important are good for a lot of milage, they have different sizes for different shapes of feet like width and length. I have been running in them for a long time and am very pleased!

What's a good road running shoe for someone with mild overpronation?




Mark


I'm looking for a road running shoe with decent motion control but isn't too heavy or bulky. Shoes like the Brooks Beast are hard to race in although they provide good motion control.
I have pretty flat feet and mildy overpronate so I have a lot of ankle pain after longer runs.



Answer
sameees i run distance and my knees pronate and i have flat feet too! i have the brooks adrenaline because they have really good arche support and that helps my knees from hurting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good running shoes for trail and road running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment