Sunday, December 29, 2013

Anyone know the name of the shoes that have wheels in them?

best tennis shoes yahoo
 on ... shoes sandals sneakers zapatos tennis converse flipflops maryjanes
best tennis shoes yahoo image



MyKidsMom


Anyone know what the name is for the shoes for kids that can either be tennis shoes or roller skates? The wheels pop down when they want to rollerskate.


Answer
Oh those are cool. All kids love them. Their called heelys.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=X3oDMTE1aThkdWZ2BF9TAzIxMTU1MDAxMTgEc2VjA2Fuc19ub3QEc2xrA2Fuc21vcmU-;_ylv=3?qid=20071024203407AA6pSwA

What makes me hate people who disrespect Aspies more than other disrespects in general?




?


I have Asperger Syndrome myself. I never had a big problem with homophobes or bigot Christians and I would even fool around with that; I'm gay and atheist. But whenever someone has to mention my condition my blood begins to boil. People treat us like the village idiot. A question here "Are all asperger people ugly?' nearly had me to meltdown.

So like I said; I never had an issue with homophobes, but whenever I find someone being rude towards people like us I just want to see their entrails ooze to the floor. I especially hate it when the people who know I have this condition try to justify anything bizarre I do with that! I didn't know average humans aren't bizarre. I didn't know Bjork, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Donald Trump have mental conditions for being "bizarre". People seem to think I am just sick, do they ever think that maybe I am just ARROGANT? Did they ever think I am just ECCENTRIC? Did they ever think I hate tennis shoes because I prefer LEATHER DRESS SHOES? Do people have to think I'm shy only because I ONLY SPEAK WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? Did they ever think that I hardly have friends because I think MOST PEOPLE BORINGLY ORDINARY? Yet I stay to myself, and I have to hear the feces out of their mouths.

F**k both!
I also hate it when people expect me to be bright. I was a bright child; but I can assure you my 99 IQ is nothing to brag about.
http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=TSanNzyyaa

This user was the one who provoked my fury just now. Look how sick and obsessed he is with this.



Answer
The problem is that the majority of the human race is stupid, this means they're not worth worrying about and their opinions are worthless.

I have Aspergers too, I'm quite used to it and it doesn't bother me. Obviously I can't do much about stupid kids writing this sort of thing on the internet but I don't care. I know that I'm a talented and respected engineer, they're just spotty kids so who cares what they think? Of course though if anyone was to say this sort of thing to my face I suppose that I could always educate them about why they shouldn't say such things with a little extreme violence, they'd certainly think twice before trying it again.

I think the belief that people with Aspergers are all highly intelligent is a result of the fact that when we have a technical problem to work out most of us won't let it go until we've worked it out, trying to get us to give up is like trying to take a bone from a rottweiler. If I don't understand something then rather than giving up like most people I'll study it until I do understand it, no matter how unimportant it is.

Edit: I've reported every one of his questions or answers which count as offensive, they've all been deleted. He will be getting a load of violation notices in his email inbox, he'll only have to do that a couple more times and his Yahoo account will get terminated. Don't let a tosser like that wind you up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know the name of the shoes that have wheels in them?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment