Sunday, December 29, 2013

Does golf shoe needs some suspension to comfort while walking?

best walking shoes golf
 on Aigle Walking Boots - Artemis GTX | Be Sportier
best walking shoes golf image



Samuel K


I am designing a golf shoe that uses some suspension method to reduce the stress from the bottom. Do you need it?


Answer
No, I use Dr. Scholl's Gel inserts and find that these really help prevent me from getting sore on the soles of my feet
These cost around $10 or so.
I wouldn't pay extra for a shoe that had some internal "suspension method".

What are the best golf shoes for golfers who like to walk?




golf_quest


I'm looking for comfort and support for walking as well as durability and value.

Thanks.



Answer
Try the Callaway or Footjoy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does golf shoe needs some suspension to comfort while walking?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment