Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Is it bad to save up money to buy expensive things?

best running shoes value
 on Sl Black Running Shoes price in India | Compare price and get best ...
best running shoes value image



Far


I dont have a job, and i save up my allowance to buy some things. For example, I buy some nice shoes, like Vans, adidas, Sanuks, Toms, and some running shoes. I also buy some pretty expensive socks... I know, but they look really nice. I buy nike elite socks, and adidas originals. I mean is it bad to use my allowance to buy these things? I mean i get good grades, and i respect my parents, but I dont know but I always get a weird feeling that its a waste. Please help : )


Answer
You are doing everything exactly right ! By saving and then buying a quality item you are getting the best value for your money. If you don't have the money, and charge things you will never get ahead. And by buying the better quality item, you will not have to replace it as often there by saving money. It sounds to me like you have a good head on your shoulders and you will do fine in life. Keep it up !! Nice to hear a young person with personal integrity !!

Are Nike running shoes better than Saucony for serious runners?




Shruti


I am very serious when it comes to running and I just turned 13. Should I start to use Nike instead of Saucony?


Answer
If you are a serious runner then know that the value of the shoe to you is not the brand or the color or the popularity it may have to other people but the protection it offers you specifically with your specific needs. Go to a running store and ask for a shoe. If they don't give you a pair for you to run in while they watch to see what your needs are, go to another store. Trying to determine what kind of shoe you want without seeing you run in a pair is like a doctor making a diagnosis without examining you or a serious runner going on-line to ask opinions about what brand of shoe they should wear.
Good luck with your running.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it bad to save up money to buy expensive things?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment