Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Where can I find a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes?

asics running shoes men
 on Asics Running Shoes | Run The Line.com
asics running shoes men image



absconder1


I am looking for a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes.
I am open to ordering online, but am not open to used shoes or auction sites.
I am open to trail or road running shoes or minimalist shoes.
I am open to any price range.
I am open to any brand, but would prefer New Balance, Asics, or Brooks.
Depending on the shoe, I may prefer some extra arch support but it is not a big deal.

Thanks for any help.



Answer
I would recommend Altra Instinct Black.

http://minimalistrunningshoes.org/altra-running-instinct-intuition-shoe-review

Where to buy running shoe in narrow size in Phila?




Cheap Booz


Any specialty sneaker/running shoe store in Phila area or the tri-state area? Need to find running shoe in man's narrow size.

I would prefer to find an actual store to go in for a fitting, but will shop the internet as a last resort. Thanks for any help!



Answer
I don't know a specialty shoe store in philly but maybe you can go to a footlocker, or a dick's sporting goods, or any sporting good's store. The thing is you need a good brand. I can tell you i like Asics.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment