Saturday, January 4, 2014

What are good running shoes for wide flat feet?

best running shoes for flat feet
 on runningshoe
best running shoes for flat feet image



Melody


I'm wide and flat footed, and have never had a pair of running shoes that quite catered to that. It seems like no matter what kind of shoe I get, it still inhibits my running; slows me down or makes my feet hurt, etc. Does anyone have any advice on what kind of shoes to get?


Answer
I also have flat feet (though they are narrows, not wides) but I have really bad shin splints since I have "fallen arches". My doctor told me to get Asics since they have overall good support, are comfortable, and have more give in the sole, whereas say, Nikes don't really have a softer sole. The softer sole is easier on your feet and on your shins. What I do since I have really bad feet is I'll throw in some Dr. Scholl's arch supports for a little extra support. I've also seen newer shoes that look like feet- those are supposed to be really good for your feet! I've learned that running barefoot can help strengthen your foot also, and those "foot" shoes are more or less protectors for your feet so you can get the barefoot feel without stabbing a bunch of pebbles or sticks into your foot. Unfortunately, those are really expensive. I've never seen them for under $100. The Asics I own, however, I got for about $60 at Dunham's. Those two would be my pick.

Good luck! :)

Where do I find running shoes for flat feet in store or online that are resonantly priced? ?

Q. I have flat feet and for years I have had pains in my feet from running shoes, I've been looking everywhere online but can't find anything


Answer
Buy orthotic inserts. I too have flat feet and buying arched shoes are expensive as they have to be custom made.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good running shoes for wide flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment