Saturday, January 4, 2014

What type of running shoes should I buy?

best running shoes low arches
 on Shoes Latin, Roll Shoes, Folding Shoes, Badminton Shoes, Running Shoes ...
best running shoes low arches image



i bmth


I want to start running more and I would like some good running shoes. Currently I am at 1 &1/2 to 2 miles but I will be doing a 5k in June. I also want to do the Mackinac Island 10k run in September. I have low, almost flat, arched feet. I want the Nike Eclipse running shoes but I don't know if those will be right for me.


Answer
Definitely try them on first. I find saucony works best for me and Asics second. I didn't like Nike much. I had Nike racing flats for some xc tracks, but normally ran in saucony shoes. They only make running shoes. Brooks and new balance are also liked by many. If you can find a store that specializes in running shoes, go there because they can probably find you shoes that match your feet and running style. Shoes are way more important in running than most people realize so you want to make sure you get the right ones.

As a runner which shoes would recommend for a beginner?




moonguardi


To make a long story short. Three months ago I put on an old pair of shoes and went running. After running for three months I have come to the conclusion that I enjoy spending my mornings running. However, in the past couple of weeks I have noticed that I have developed some minor pain in my knees from running. I have been advised that the problem may result from improper footwear and to purchase a pair of running shoes - not simply tennis shoes. This will be my first pair of official running shoes. So, I'm looking for some advice and recommendations, not simply from the sale person. I'm also looking for a pair that support low arches.


Answer
I know you have requested a pair that support low arches but try the Asics Balckhawk IV. Perfect for beginners and they are a neutrual shoe but seem to hold up well with all feet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of running shoes should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment