Sunday, December 29, 2013

What shoes is the dude wearing in the big lebowski?

best athletic shoes brand
 on ... shoes top quality MX90-M10 20 color Running shoes brand man shoes
best athletic shoes brand image



Mario


They are not the jelly sandals he wears throughout the movie. They are white and are some form of athletic shoes. I wanted to know the brand.


Answer
Otomix martial arts training shoes

What are some brands of Cute Athletic Shoes?




Rachel E


I am looking for some cute athletic shoes--they need to be comfy, but I'll mostly be wearing them for walking around, so they don't need to be gym shoes, per se. Any ideas of brands and where to buy them? I'd like something trendy and colorful. I usually like Pumas, but I don't really like anything they have right now...


Answer
get skater shoes..skater shoes are built for comfort and walkng around and i know here in my city eerybody iswearing it.

brands i reccomned

vans
supra
dc shoes
adio shoes
addidas sb
nike sb

or just get regular addias or nikes..=)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shoes is the dude wearing in the big lebowski?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment