Saturday, January 4, 2014

How to spot fake Nike Air Max 2013 shoes?

best running shoes 2013
 on ... Control Running Shoes: Stability At Its Best | Running Shoes Center
best running shoes 2013 image



kendra


Bought a pair from ebay (from the US) and the price was a little lower than what most go for so that was the first reason I became skeptical. Received them and something seems very off about them. The color of the shoe isn't a color I am familiar with, it seems to be a mix between emerald and neo turquoise which I didn't think was made, and the sole is a slightly off version of that color which doesn't seem right either. The sole where the Nike+ sensor goes is very poorly made and that appears to be one of the obvious spots that give it away. The insoles are very flimsy and made of a weird material that looks recycled? They are not marked with a Nike logo anywhere, just an Asian character. Everything about the shoe seems a bit off, for being brand new top of the line Nike running shoes. Anyone have any good tips on what EXACTLY to look for when comparing?


Answer
If u can send me pictures i could probably tell but look for color differences and flaws by comparing your shoe to a legit pair good luck :(

Best pair of sprint spikes for sprinters running 55m to 200m?




Jesse


I'm looking for the best pair of sprint spikes available on the market that fit well for sprinters running 55m to 200m races (no hurdles). I've looked quickly online before but a lot of the websites I find are outdated as well as the shoe and I'm looking for anything more relevant for 2010 to 2013.

I've heard well reviews for Asics and Nike but I've never owned Asics and I've heard you pay for more of the name for Nike and not as much as the quality so I'm a little caught in the middle.

I'm not looking for something to show off really, just something that will definitely help me. Yesterday was my first track meet and I got a 7.67 on the 55M and a 28.06 on the 200M and I really want to improve my performance because yesterday I was one of the very few using a regular pair of running shoes (Under Armour).

And I'm new to the sprint box too, yesterday was the first time I used it and I only used it for the 55m and not the 200m and placed 4/6 and 5/6.

Thanks.



Answer
The best pair of sprinting spikes is the adidas adiZero Prime SP sprint spike. I know for sure Tyson gay wears them, and Jeremy Wariner. You can buy them from adidas.com, ebay, or eastbay.com. They are expensive though 150, but you said you want the best on the market.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to spot fake Nike Air Max 2013 shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment