Friday, January 3, 2014

Where can I find long, thin athletic shoes on the web?

best athletic shoes narrow feet
 on Shoes For Women Wide Feet - BEST SHOES
best athletic shoes narrow feet image



Aurelia KM


I wear size 11 AAA. I want a good pair of running shoes and I haven't been able to find a pair in years. Is there any website that offers this size or any brand that runs really narrow?


Answer
I also have a triple A foot so sympathize. I am generally stuck with a double A but some run narrower than others. Here's where I order from...

http://www.easyspirit.com/s?namespace=gateway&origin=advanced_search.jsp&event=gateway

http://www.marylandsquare.com/

http://www.zappos.com/welcome.zhtml?1101

I wish you luck. These days we're almost better off wearing the empty boxes. Where do they expect us to find footwear? It's a real button pusher for me.

what athletic shoes are good for square-toed feet?




sobelifelo


I'm having a really hard time finding athletic shoes that fit my feet because all althetic shoes have very narrowed, pointed toes and I have very square-shaped toes (they're all the same length & very wide at the toe & where the toes connect to the foot).
What athletic sneakers are more wide at the toe?? I'm looking for cross-trainers if possible, but if you know of a running/walking shoe that has a very wide toe, please post it! (links or the name of the shoe model & brand would be great!!)



Answer
are you a hobbit?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find long, thin athletic shoes on the web?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment