Saturday, January 4, 2014

What are the best "Big man" running shoes?

running shoes for big man
 on Salomon XT Wings Trail Running Shoe - Men's | Backcountry.com
running shoes for big man image



Ben Jammin


I need motion control and cushioning and style. I am 230 lbs, have flat feet, and have lost 30 lbs but the bad shoes
I wear have started to cause problems with aches (back, knees, feet) in my exercise and I have 30+ more treadmill/track lbs to lose!

I don't want to lose momentum and will pay for the best!



Answer
Brooks Beast running shoes.

What is the most cushioned Asics running shoe for men?




nicster45


I am a big guy at 6'5" and 225 lbs. I am willing to give up some stability for cushioning.
I have never tried Asics shoes. My daughter has 2 pairs and swears by them.



Answer
well I feel you there man, I'm 6'4 and around the low 180's to low 190's you seem to be a bit bigger than me but I definetly know the importance of a comfortable running shoe, thing is though...i tend to overpronate and so i need a stability shoe and while it does help decrease injury i really do need some more cushioning on my shoe as well

i have never owned a pair of Asics, to be honest but I do have 2 pairs of shoes of other brands, they are not all that expensive but have worked wonders for me

1.) I have my most mileage on this shoe, the Brook's Adrenaline GTS 8

this shoe has got GREAT stability, it does appear a bit bulky but at the same time it's got a great amount of cushion
they cost around 80 bucks for me they're are new models but i still enjoy these

next 2.) the Mizuno wave elixirs also provide cushion as well as great stability, they are also less bulkier than the Adrenalines




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best "Big man" running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment