Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What Are The Best Running Shoes For Girls?

best running shoes for your feet
 on Running Shoes for Men  Problem Feet  Best Running Shoes - Men's ...
best running shoes for your feet image



Maisy


Hey, I have recently started running to get into shape and have been wearing my converse chuck taylors because i have no running shoes. My feet hurt really bad because my converse have no support. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for affordable running shoes preferably under 100 dollars.
Thanks : )



Answer
Try going to an outlet and looking at sale shoes. You don't have to get the best brands just look for something that fits you well and supports your feet. This season i got great shoes for 30 dollars just because i got a pair that was on sale!

What are some good flat foot running shoes?




Scotty


I am looking for a pair of running shoes for a flat footed person. I am wondering if anyone has some shoes they just "love" and would recommend to anybody! I am looking to spend around 60 bucks but a little more is worth it if they are good.


Answer
Can't suggest a specific brand because every shoe feels different to people but for flat feet you would want to look at shoes that are designed for Motion Control. All major running shoe brands make Motion Control shoes.

You might find some shoes in your price range, but keep in mind that cheap shoes now can turn into long term knee problems..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Are The Best Running Shoes For Girls?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment