Monday, December 30, 2013

What are some good running shoes but also have some padding?

best running shoes zig
 on REEBOK Running White ZIG RUNNER SNEAKER - Sneakers and Shoes - Man ...
best running shoes zig image



Brrandd Hu


I play deck hockey. It's a competitive league and I have zig techs. They are not only wearing out but also have very little padding and when I block a shot with my foot it hurts very badly. Anyone know good running shoes that offer padding?


Answer
Just bought some Sketchers Shape-Ups. (Currently SIXTY dollars off at Famous Footwear!)
These things are all padding, hell, I'm an inch or two taller when I wear them! Ontop of that, they're contoured to the ground on the bottom, so they make running a breeze. Lastly, they correct your posture over time! If your FF is having a sale like mine, they should be $60. GREAT investment.

How to hide my shoe laces?




Matthew Di


I just got a pair of reebok zig slash. I've had three other pairs of zigs before but they were all running shoes. The zig slash are high tops and I don't like it when the laces are hanging out. For some reason I just can't get the laces under the tongue. This sounds childish but can anybody tell me how to hide the laces without them annoying my socks or falling out.


Answer
You could always tie the laces behing the tongue. Like tuck them behind, the tie them and they should sy-tay inside the shoe. Otherwise you could cut them but i dont know if you want to do that...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good running shoes but also have some padding?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment