Monday, December 30, 2013

Are barefoot running shoes good for flat feet?

best running shoes like barefoot
 on Best Running Shoes Distance Runners Wear
best running shoes like barefoot image



soccerblon


I run on a daily basis, i have one flat foot that i wear orthotics for and whenever i run, my feet hurt and start to numb. I feel like when i run i put alot of pressure on my feet. Would the barefoot running shoes be a good way to help prevent my sore feet? Or what other shoes would be a good alternative?


Answer
The 'toe shoes' wouldn't work because they are shaped with an arch so it would probably make it worse! Sorry about your numb feet, maybe someone else knows something!

Where can I find barefoot running shoes in Chicago?




Leopard Sk


Hi! I am a beginner runner, and I have been told about barefoot running shoes. I've looked online and I cant seem to find any in Chicago! :( Chicagoans, Please help me!


Answer
Don't bother. Those things are just a rip-off on barefoot running. Running completely barefoot is far better for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are barefoot running shoes good for flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment