Saturday, February 8, 2014

Best athletic shoe?




Callie


My man has flat feet, kind of wide, and habitual corns.,... what would be the best tennis shoe for him?

He likes Nike's but I was thinking Adidas.



Answer
I have flat feet too (that are kind of wide when i step) and need to buy shoes with a low arch and with enough room around the front of the shoe. I tend to by Adidas because they usually have more low-arched shoes than Nike (from my experience). I've bought the clima-cool shoes and have been using them for years. They are really comfortable, but the ones I have are for running. The most important thing to consider, however, is to choose the right shoe no matter what the brand is.

For more information here's an article from WebMD about choosing shoes:
http://www.webmd.com/content/article/108/108999?src=rss_cbsnews

And another great website about choosing running shoes that I've used:
http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/news/article.asp?UAN=481

Equipment and training to make athletic shoes?




downlinere


How are athletic shoes made, what kind of equipment is needed, and where can you learn to make shoes?


Answer
I was a shoe designer and the ability to make shoes is a combination of craft and science

You need some very sophisticated equipment special sewing machines and the shoe made in leather or synthetics will each be different again

I learnt through a factory and had to learn every step which took over a year to do each step
There is the technology in the materials that make up the shoes
modern shoes have special molds for making the out soles, then you need eye let machines and a host of processes from cleaning to finishing

there are companies in China that will make a shoe for you if you design it
However you Can't walk into most companies and buy 1 metre of cloth sometimes you can only but rolls of 300metres at a time




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best athletic shoe?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment