Monday, February 3, 2014

Help im running away from home?

Q. Heyya. So im 13 and im in fostercare. My mum was depressed after my dad ran away from our family so after she got depressed I was moved to several abusive(sexually and physical abuse) Foster familys. Im now at my fosterfamily who abuses me and makes fun of me calling me,fat,c*nt,pig,Worthless etc. I cant take itm no longer. I know what youre thinking. If youre in fostercare can toyu just move. NO. I cant live with NO members of my famiky cusm its illegal. If i move i get put intom fosterhome that looks dreadfull
Okay this is my plan
OKay im going to bring 2 large school bags.
The stuff im bringing are
Money(lots)
Clothes(heavy and lots)
Toiletries (hairbrush,Clothe,toothbrush,toothpaste etc
Passport
A pair of eye contacts and fake glasses
Mini medical kit
Knife (Ill keep it hidden)
LOTS of food
Lots of drinks
Sleeping bag(Just in case)
Okay this is my plan
In the middle of the night (round 4 o clock) Im gonna bring my suitcase(Put a big coat on) And im gonan write a small note to say im not kidnapped. Then i will run out of the house and walk down to the bus station. Im from Northern Ireland Belfast so im gonna get a bus and get a bus to Dublin. And when i get to Dublin im gonna order lots of food. Then im gonna take a walk into the country side and find a large country house (No one lives in it) And live there. The thing is if i see a homeless person round my age im gonna take then with me and we both can live in the house :) Does the plan sound good x. Anyways i got a HUGE urge to do this been feeling like this for a long timeeeeee. Im ready to do this. But i need yoy guys to help me to not get caught,Any items i forgot,Problems with my run away plan. Thanks guys :)


Answer
Okay, so right off the bat I'm gonna tell you that this is a bad idea, and that you are far to young to be living by yourself. Not to mention the fact that local law enforcement gets very anxious when children go missing. The odds are heavily weighted against your plan succeeding. Odds are, you will not find a free house to love in, and money doesn't go as far in this world anymore so you will probably run out of food. My best advice is to try and use the system already in place to fix things,

However if you are really going to do this then I can offer you some advice to keep my conscience clear, knowing that I may help you prevent injury to yourself.

Firstly, don't leave at 4am, nothing looks more suspicious than a 13 year old getting on a bus at 4am. Leave closer to 7am and make sure your parents see you before they leave for work. This will give you a longer window to remain unnoticed. About your gear, remember that everything you bring you will need to carry. first i would only bring 2 or 3 bottles of drinks. If you are in any type of urban or suburban environment you can fill bottles from the tap in store or restaurant bathrooms.
The knife might be useful to cut things, but for the love of God, don't get into a fight with it. You will probably loose and the police will come. If someone trys to steal your stuff, just let them have it, don't pull the knife.
Keep your food lightweight and don't take food that will spoil before you get a chance to eat it. Cereal bars and other snacks are good.
Bring a warm hat, most of your heat escapes through your ears and head so cover it up. Wear shoes that suit you well, you have a long walk from Dublin.
Please try and be safe
last word of advice, if you don't look out of place, then no one will think that you are. Don't look suspicious, keep yourself clean, and remember that if you decide to go back their is no serious punishment.
I implore you to reconsider your plan to run away
whatever you decide, Ill be rooting for you
Good Luck

Will I slip in the snow in Toronto?




Darlin


What shoes should I be wearing in Toronto? I am moving from Dublin and have a pair of suede tan boots and a pair of converse sneakers. Will this be enough?

And what about clothes???



Answer
Hello from Toronto: Ok now I really don't want you to get the wrong impression of our city. Remember that it is bad snow weather for around 2 and half months out of the year. From Jan to mid March.That's not too bad. We also have 6 months of great weather as well!!
From a woman with lots of years in winter weather in Toronto: First don't wear heels in the snow!! Warm leather boots with a all one rubber sole is best. Soo many boots to chose from when you come to Toronto you will see for urself. I suggest the suede boots you have, to wear in spring or in fall in Toronto. Second- Never run in the snow!! LOL you will slip!! Also purchase lots of turtleneck sweaters for the cold months here, don't forget your warm thinsulate leather gloves(there are best) to keep warm.
Don't get frightened of our winter weather.
We Torontonians survive!! LOL
Welcome to Toronto!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help im running away from home?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment