Monday, February 3, 2014

What jeans would look good with these shoes?




Jessica


http://shoeceo.com/pic/BigBull_Nike-Air-Max-2012-Women-27s-Running-Shoes-28Black-Blue-29---1-2461-56450.jpg


I want to know what COLOR/SHADE of jeans look best with these. Can you show me a pic.

Thanks!



Answer
I suggest you don't wear colored jeans... how about simple jeans? Not washed, not light.
I would go for dark SKINNY / STRAIGHT jeans, no flare!!!!!

Also, I think athletic shoes look awesome/better with capris. Like dark, skinny, tight jeans & rolled them up a little.

hope i've helped! Answer mine?:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlkBE8KSo0z0iCpKl8eGwXXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120827125937AAzknOw

What are the best sneakers for women with flat feet who are always on their feet?




Melanie


Hello, I'm lost in tons of department stores and shoe gurus with millions of products shoes, insoles, etc. I just want a simple sneaker that can support me well. I have large feet because Im very tall size 10-11w, wide feet and I work a full time and part time job where I am always on my feet standing, walking and running around. If possible, I would love if it also has decent support for jogging since I jog periodically every other day or so when I can. Thanks everyone in advance.


Answer
Nike free runs 2/3 or air max 2011/2012, both are running shoes, very comfortable and they look great. Even since i tried on running shoes I pretty much stopped wearing any other type because of the comfort it provides, makes walking/running so easy. I have 3 pairs of all new shoes that I rarly wear because of the strain they put on my and the scraps i would get to my heel bone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What jeans would look good with these shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment