Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Which shoes are these?




Elizabeth


So today when I was at the store looking for nice shoes for indoor, I found practically perfect ones! Except the color, so I decided to order online. But I guess the shoes were put in random boxes or something because I wrote down Nikeair max torch 4. But, that is not the shoe I tried on.
It was more along the lines of this:
http://www.nikecheap.org/images/2012/11/19/Womens%20Nike%20Air%20Max%202011%20Hole%20Shoes%20Black%20Purple.jpg
It had the mainly black, with purple base. The shoe eyelets were separate cloth fabric type of thing (rather than the solid eye holes) that were bright pink and stood out. They were like off trail running shoes so they were a bit spikier than normal gym shoes. And they were women's (I'm pretty sure...)
That's about the best description I can give...Please help :l I don't want to go back to the store tomorrow because I have a lot to do tomorrow and it's a ways away...
http://www.basketballkicks002.com/images/griffey/new-cheap-women-air-max-jr-2011-black-purple-sale-online-80(4)_4046.jpg
The eyelets were like those... Main difference is that they aren't basketball shoes (and the bottom).



Answer
The first like in you original details isn't complete and does not work
Could this be what your looking for???? http://www.zappos.com/nike-air-alvord-10-black-medium-violet-bright-crimson-metallic-cool-grey
Its a little hard to figure out exactly what kind of shoes you are talking about? regular running shoes or indoor track spikes? If you are asking about track spikes then these are the closest things I could find...http://www.zappos.com/nike-jana-star-xc-5-black-chlorine-blue-bright-violet
But I doubt those are what you were looking for...

Vibram 5 finger shoe information, are there any others like them, ect.?




UW Badger


I recently bought a pair of vibram shoes. Bikila's. My dad is now interested, are there any other companies out there that make similar shoes? If so what company and how can I get them. Another question, what is the recomended use for these shoes? What types of sports/activities? Are they dependable? Any major problems? How long do they last? Thanks for all your help!


Answer
The fivefingers are good for hiking, jogging, gym, swimming, or just everyday walking. I wouldn't run a marathon in them though.

Each models of the Vibram Shoes have specific characteristics. Why not take a look at this top 10 Vibram shoes information. They talked about the Bikila ones too.

http://buydb.org/shoes/2012/top-10-best-vibram-for-running-for-men-women/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which shoes are these?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment