Friday, February 7, 2014

Walking shoes with skinny jeans?




m-to-the-p


I'm traveling in Europe soon and need to find a good pair of walking shoes that would look good with skinny jeans. I'll be walking a lot. What kind of shoe would look stylish AND be a smart shoe?


Answer
I know, it can be really hard to find comfy walking shoes, my feet could tell you the story :'(
But I found some cute walking shoes that would look pretty awesome with skinny jeans!

http://theblush.com/2012/04/26/comfy-and-stylish-this-seasons-cutest-walking-shoes/#slideshow=1

Hope it helps!

Comfortable but cute walking shoes?




hungrybear


I'm going on a vacation where I'm going to be walking around a lot, so I need some good walking shoes. I don't want to wear running shoes in Europe though, so I want to find a cute pair! Anyone know of any?


Answer
http://theblush.com/2012/04/26/comfy-and-stylish-this-seasons-cutest-walking-shoes/

<3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Walking shoes with skinny jeans?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment