Monday, February 3, 2014

Nike Free Run 5.0+ or Nike Flex Run 2013?




Asdfghjkl


I need a new pair of sneakers for a 5k I'm running, and I have no idea what the pros and cons are of either. So far, I'm leaning towards the free runs. Thanks!


Answer
i bought the flex run 2013 took about 3 days to get used to it
and they are quite good for running i do my 5ks in them
pros are they are nice and lite and omg they are breathable my feet feel free and it doesnt feel hot in the shoes
cons would be well im not sure if its just mmy feet or my product was defected
but i felt that the right shoe had less arch support than the left
and i honestly cannot remember but i think i started to develop a problem with the ball of my foot because of this

What are some low profile running shoes comparable to these specific examples?




Josh


For example/reference, I really love these shoes:

Asics Mexico 66 white with blue stripes
Puma Fast Cat black on white,
"2013 Converse Pro Star Retro Casual Sports Shoes Black" (Which I have only been able to find on one site using this exact name)

I bought the Pumas, I plan on buying the converse, but the Asics are discontinued and really expensive/really hard to find now. The main things I'm looking for are the low profile sleek design with a slim sole and a little bit of color or side design. I've browsed several shoe stores and haven't been able to find anything that fits what I'm looking for. I'm looking for any advice about brands or styles to check out as well as keywords to help me find what I'm looking for.

Thanks!



Answer
I'm not going to lie here - if you're buying your running shoes based on what they look like or how well they coordinate with your outfit, then you're doing it wrong.

Buy your running shoes based on how well they fit you and how well they fit the type of training that you're using them for, not based on what they look like. If you focus on what they look like over what they feel like or whether or not they suit your training then you'll probably end up injured because of them.

My advice for you is to go to a running shoe store and get properly fitted for a set of running shoes that go well with both your feet and your running goals and training. Don't get suckered by nice looks or brand names.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Nike Free Run 5.0+ or Nike Flex Run 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment