Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What's best neutral running shoe?




can88


Hoping I could get some advice deciding on a woman's running shoe.

I had my gait analyzed on a treadmill and was told I'm about as neutral as you can get (I had previously been running in Nike Equalon's on the bad advice of a sales person which had been giving me horrible shin splints).

I run 20-40 km a week (anywhere from 5 to 15km on a given day), run almost exclusively on sidewalks and pavement, and weigh about 63kg.

I've done some research online and have come up with the Asics Nimbus, Nike Pegasus and Nike Vomero. I have preference for Nike because I use the Nike + arm band, but I do have an adapter that would allow me to attach it externally to any running shoe. I've been told New Balance makes good shoes too, but don't know too much about their models.

Would appreciate hearing some opinions.

Thanks.
...and I have a medium to slightly high arch



Answer
As you are a neutral runner, you should avoid thick sole shoes. So what i would recommend to you is the Asics Gel Kayno 14 for running shoes for women. They are widely recognized by their comfort and they fit mostly neutral runners.

Can you help me find this? Nike Free Run 2?




abehs94


I want to buy this shoe: http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Women-Free-Run/dp/B005B9KTGK/ref=pd_sim_shoe_3

and I can't seem to find the exact SAME COLOR, the link above is over priced. please help me find it, thank you!



Answer
You'll be able to find it on nike.com or ladyfootlocker.com. If it's overpriced on Amazon, expect the same from any retailer because the Nike Free Run has just recently been released. You could check Lady Foot Locker for a different shoe or something almost exactly the same. I was just actually looking at the site the other day for some new running shoes and they have a lot of really cool ones for a decent price. If you REALLY have your heart set on those, you could check eBay for a cheaper price or wait until they go on sale.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's best neutral running shoe?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment