Monday, February 10, 2014

Best athletic shoes for a heel stone or bruise?




geewhiz


I stand on my feet at work for several hours and I have a heel that hurts! It feels like a deep bruise or heel spur. What do you recommend as the best athletic shoe for heel comfort?


Answer
I am not sure if this would work for you, but I have these shoes by a company called Earth Shoes. They have this negative heel technology, http://www.earth.us/ I am sure they can explain it better than I can. I have plantar fasciitis, which is pretty much what you are describing. I used arch supports for years, which does help, in any shoe. But when I started wearing these shoes, the pain went away completely. They are costly, but so worth it. I wear them every day.

ankle and heel pain from vans shoes?




avas momma


my son has been wearing vans shoess,hes worn them before but not for awhile....and is now complaining of severe ankle and heel pain.....im sure its from the shoes,anyone else xperience this?
he went to doctor today...plantar fascitious...with some hairline tears inachellies tendon....the shoes didnt help it any....she said kids shouldnt wear those shoes there is no support.



Answer
with the exception of actual athletic runners (ie nike, etc) most fashion sneakers can hurt your feet. Try buying inserts for these types of shoes, i like ones with memory foam, i have them for all my sneaker flats.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best athletic shoes for a heel stone or bruise?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment