Monday, February 10, 2014

High arches...looking for shoes?




Question G


I have high arches and normal athletic walking shoes hurt the arches of my feet so I was wondering if anyone knows of athletic shoes that are flatter without much arch?


Answer
So then you have pain when you go bare foot, right? Because that is even less arch than in a shoe. If that's not the case you might want to try releasing the muscle under your arch to get some relief for your foot and here's how to do that:
Foot Muscle:
With your foot in your lap place your fingers side by side at the back of the arch right in front of the heel and press in hard and hold. After 30 seconds slowly raise your toes up as far as you can, release the pressure but hold your toes there for another 30 seconds.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

Good shoes for high arches?




goin crazy


I'm a cashier- I stand all day long, and it's KILLING my feet. Gel insoles do not work for me, and my shoes (easyspirit brand) just aren't cutting it! I have no idea what kind of shoes to try- are there brands that specifically are for people with high arches?
If you have any ideas besides shoes that would help, I'll gladly hear them.



Answer
I worked on concrete floors that I thought were going to kill me. I have high arches too, so I got a pair of new balance running shoes and they really helped. I also found that thick socks helped too. But deff New Balance running shoes, They are made for runners with high arches & massive comfort. Not to mention they last a long time. Sometimes they can get expensive, but I found a good sale at Academy Sports and outdoors on mine. They also come in differen't colors. Where I worked I had to have either black or brown to match my belt. Also Under Armour has some athletic shoes for high arches. Basically anything that says "running" in the name haha. Give them babies a try for like a week, and if they don't work, take them back! Just keep them clean & neat just in case so that they will.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: High arches...looking for shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment