Friday, February 14, 2014

What type of running shoes should i get?




iPlayCOD


I am flat-footed and a overpronator, and I do not know what type of running shoes that is really good for my feet. I was thinking about getting the Nike Lunarglide +4 or the Free 4.0. But, what type of shoe do you recommend for my feet? Thanks.


Answer
i myself am too a overpronator , i'm currently using SketchersGorun but am deciding to switch to nike lunarglide 4+ cause i feel that it has more support for my feet cause i'm a midfoot striker . I've done some research for you and it seems that Nimbus shoes is good for long distances and suitable for your feet too, but i still think its better to go and approach the sales person in order to find the most suitable shoe for you. So Good Luck! (:

What is the best running shoe?




Jim


I am looking for a new running shoe and wanted a few suggestions.


Answer
I have Nike Lunarglides and Saucony Kinvaras. So far so good :) The Nike Lunarglides have a lot of support. The Saucony Kinvaras are minimalist shoes, so if you are up for minimalism be sure to try that. They have really good ratings too. Runners have all different kinds of feet, so I'm not sure if these shoes would be the best fit for you, but they're pretty good shoes overall. If you feel like you need more suggestions, go to your local running store so they can find the proper shoes for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of running shoes should i get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment